Best Places for Saab Repair - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Hi, can anyone please recommend a Saab Mechanic in the Bay Area? I have a 1989 900S 16V automatic with a laundry list of problems: erratic automatic door locks, heater blows cold, unconnected headlight wipers etc. I took it to Nordic Motors in Redwood City not long ago and while pleasant to deal with they seemed reluctant to get too involved. A return trip was required to diagnose a bad ignition control valve and several repairs I requested were left undone. Since I am in the East Bay I would prefer something closer but am reluctant to try Saab Replay because of mixed reviews. Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.
posted by 24.6.4...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:39:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- JTB Autotech in Fremont, ryan , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:29:38
- Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto, Tim B., Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:50:111
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:52:281
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:27:06
- My List of Bay Area Shops, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:301
- Re: Svenssons in Lafayette?, kenS , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!