Re: Svenssons in Lafayette? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My tech also enjoys working on older saabs and frequently has one or 2 unique cars kicking around. There can be some tricks involved with getting parts and in some cases, like Ken mentions, the repair is probably not worth the labour cost - some things are better done DIY on a 30 year old car. On the flip side, there is a lot more space in the engine bay, and parts are generally more durable and nicer to work with, at least in my experience vs newer cars.
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:39:30
- JTB Autotech in Fremont, ryan , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 01:29:38
- Saab Re-Animator / Dale's Auto, Tim B., Thu, 1 Feb 2018 12:50:111
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Jeff McKenna, Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:52:281
- Re: Best Places for Saab Repair, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:27:06
- My List of Bay Area Shops, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:12:301
- Re: Svenssons in Lafayette?, kenS , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:51:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!