Re: Garage floor protection - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I use a large, very shallow cardboard box filled about 1/2" deep with kitty litter; works fine under my Volvo 1800 which will always have leaks - felt main engine seals and a British-made overdrive pretty much guarantees that.
posted by 207.229.147...
Posts in this Thread:
- Garage floor protection, TG, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:36:09
- Re: Garage floor protection, EAnderson , Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:55:41
- Re: Garage floor protection, Craig, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:47:43
- Commercial cooking sheet, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:16:41
- Re: Garage floor protection, Bill Homer, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:08:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- I saw one at Advance Auto recently, MI-Roger , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:56:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!