NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I also selected your photo. So many things to admire about the composition, colors, lighting, etc., but I felt a little contradicted and even possibly guilty - was I voting because of the dog (being a big-time dog lover)?
->Posting last edited on Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:48:10.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 & '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
- 2017 Saabnet.com Photo of the Year Winners!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:10:393
- MI-Roger, did you vote for WM's #49, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:40:12
- Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, BobD, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:26:461
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, Rich, Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:21:50
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, Rich, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:18:374
- that video easily got another like, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:34:42 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Nice video, honorable mention ?, GFW3pedals , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 06:08:36
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, BobD, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 23:49:34
- Re: 2017 Saabnet.com Photo of the Year Winners!, EGD , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:12:291
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.