NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I count one Saab....Are you sure the car on the left is a Saab? Looks like a 3 series BMW wagon, but I could be wrong.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab Sighting (One!), EAnderson , Tue, 13 Mar 2018 07:06:09
- Looks Like a 9000CD?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:05:38
- Re: Saab and BMW Sighting, A1-turbo, Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:29:14
- Re: Saab Sighting, Sondeen , Tue, 13 Mar 2018 09:01:20 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saab Sighting, bobc , Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:21:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.