Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If you have an autoimmune disease, might be worth looking up Dr. Terry Wahls. She's a traditionally-trained hospital-based doctor who had progressive MS that drugs weren't helping with, so she did her research and completely changed her eating habits. She's written a couple of books and has a growing following on FB. Searching her name or "Wahl's protocol" will suffice. Her MS has stopped and she went from being in a wheelchair to riding horseback.
(I have no vested interest or relationship).
I plan to keep my 2007SC 2L on the road for another 10 years; so I know of the dedication of which you speak. Good luck!
Posts in this Thread:
- How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), SaabGuy, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:37:374
- The Cars Brought Me In, The People Made Me Stay..., Tulsaab , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:28:43
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Joe , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:45:20
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:12:151
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Pete , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:47:32 <-- Viewing This Message
- The Saab Network and a Girl, Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:36:231
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), EGD , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:41:12
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:01:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!