NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I, too, had a VW Rabbit L from 1980 and got rid of it for a 1987 Scirocco 16V. Picked it up on tourist delivery in Germany. Coolest, best driving and balanced car I ever owned.
I’ve had dreams that I rediscovered that I still own the car because it’s actually been parked in my parent’s garage for the 25 years since I got rid of it. I know, pathetic...
About 2005, there was an ‘87 exactly like mine for sale in Florida with 65K original miles, looked mint, and the guy wanted $4500. I regret not buying it but I had two small kids and a wife in grad school. Not a priority purchase, etc., but I sure wish I had it now.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:55:07.
Posts in this Thread:
- How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), SaabGuy, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:37:374
- The Cars Brought Me In, The People Made Me Stay..., Tulsaab , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:28:43
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Joe , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:45:20
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:12:151
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Pete , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:47:32
- The Saab Network and a Girl, Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:36:231
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), EGD , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:41:12
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:01:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.