NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
weird to have "clearout inventory" but a 36x48' x 20' high is about $30k, regular $50k, plus the cost of a pad and other things (electrical etc).
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Construction costs of pre-fab buildings?, MI-Roger , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 11:45:11
- I get it, bobc , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:29:271
- Re: OT: Construction costs of pre-fab buildings?, EGD , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 13:39:18
- All options being considered, MI-Roger , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 15:55:51
- Re: All options being considered, DE, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 18:41:28
- Too expensive, risk of environmental nightmares, MI-Roger , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 03:28:07
- prefab steel building link, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:22:11
- pricing examples, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:30:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Too expensive, risk of environmental nightmares, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:13:08
- Re: OT: Construction costs of pre-fab buildings?, Bill Homer, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:04:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.