Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think) - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Not trying to compare, just commiserate. I have spent the last year climbing out of a deep dark hole. Prior to that I had divested myself of everything Saab, cars, parts, any and all! Things are much better and there are new bright spots in my life. One is my new to me 2001 Saab Viggen Convertible. Preparing to start this project any day now. There is just something about a Saab. Just to drive it and be in tune with everything about the car. This one will be a very therapeutic project for me. Thank you for posting.
posted by 108.24.146...
Posts in this Thread:
- How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), SaabGuy, Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:37:374
- The Cars Brought Me In, The People Made Me Stay..., Tulsaab , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:28:43
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Joe , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:45:20
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:12:151
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Pete , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:47:32
- The Saab Network and a Girl, Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:36:231
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), EGD , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:41:12
- Re: How Saab Saved My Life (and not in the way you might think), Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:01:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!