Re: Ford Dropping Most Sedans - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
There's a reason crossovers are popular--they work and they work well. They are exceedingly useful in terms of people and cargo hauling, you can buy any number of them that get 30 MPG plus, they are good in the snow without having to screw around with winter tires, they handle just fine for the driving most people do (some handle very well--see Stelvio et el), and people seem to like ability they give to see and be seen. I might have concurred with your "yuck" 20 years ago, not any more. Try some new ones.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Ford Dropping Most Sedans, EGD , Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:29:491
- Keeping your customers happy, ELaw , Wed, 2 May 2018 03:48:31
- I can't help but wonder..., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 1 May 2018 07:43:01
- They are following the market..., Noel , Sat, 28 Apr 2018 06:52:07
- Re: Ford Dropping Most Sedans, No Snaab, Fri, 27 Apr 2018 05:05:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Ford Dropping Most Sedans, Ted, Fri, 27 Apr 2018 02:43:14
- US or worldwide? Upcoming electrics?, Cary, Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:52:15
- All you need to know is........, MI-Roger , Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:17:22
- Re: Ford Dropping Most Sedans, A1-turbo, Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:53:31
- Re: Ford Dropping Most Sedans, cheaptech , Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:42:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!