NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I can second this... I'm running gmax as-03 225/45R17 on a 9-5 and 195/55R16 on a c900 (iirc). These are great tires, but I don't care about road noise, mainly driving performance, especially in the wet. Price is reasonable and they are directional which I like (often good for wet weather sometimes at the expense of noise).
Lots of tires now are fully symmetric or assymetric, but not directional. symmetric you can flip over the rim, non directional you can put on any corner and flip, symmetric directional you rotate front to back only but can still flip over the rim. Assymetric non directional you can put on any corner but you can't flip over the rim if you predominantly get inside or outside tread wear (common inside on 9-5, outside on c900).
Posts in this Thread:
- Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:13:49
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Wed, 2 May 2018 18:01:13
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 1 May 2018 19:19:50
- General, bobc , Tue, 1 May 2018 12:36:44
- Re: General, Snowmobile , Wed, 2 May 2018 05:09:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- Bridgestone Serenity as an all 'round tire, Noel , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:24:53
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:18:15
- Michelin Primacy MXM4, vvk, Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:56:47
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:54:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.