Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I have a Bosch IWHT-180 that has an 18V Li Ion battery. It does the job although it is on the heavy side, which seems to be typical for anything with a lot of torque. It actually comes with two batteries and a charger that recharges very quickly (often less than an hour) so just put the battery on the charger as soon as it's depleted and it will be ready before you need it. They claim 500 ft.-lbs. of maximum torque so be careful you are not twisting the heads off bolts. Use lots of penetrating oil even though this will do the work of a breaker bar.
posted by 73.175.9...
Posts in this Thread:
- Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, DaveofFairfax , Thu, 3 May 2018 13:11:54
- Milwaukee!!, RyanE, Mon, 7 May 2018 14:14:37
- How about reconditioned?, adl6009, Sat, 5 May 2018 06:34:47
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 5 May 2018 06:07:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Craig, Fri, 4 May 2018 10:38:53
- Re: Recommendation for (Battery Powered) 1/2" Impact Wrench, Roger D , Fri, 4 May 2018 04:56:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!