A Ferrari Shooting Brake - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Pretty rare but they carry four people plus luggage. Ferrari has made three different versions over the years starting with the Ferrari 456GT Venice. Ferrari later made a FF model, and just introduced a new version the GTC4Lusso T and it is NOT inexpensive! Your photo is the latest GTC4Lusso T. Personally, I really like the styling of both the FF and the GTC4Lusso T, not so much the 456.
Ferrari 456GT Venice:
Ferrari GTC4Lusso T:
->Posting last edited on Tue, 15 May 2018 17:38:22.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Ugliest Ferrari Ever Made Ever?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 15 May 2018 16:14:42
- I'm very impressed with the wide range of opinions (nm), Scott Paterson , Fri, 18 May 2018 14:11:33
- Looks like the Italian version of.........., andym, Wed, 16 May 2018 10:43:57
- I quite like it., PGAero , Wed, 16 May 2018 08:14:31
- Harold and Maude, Notnoel , Wed, 16 May 2018 06:33:49
- A Ferrari Shooting Brake, MI-Roger , Tue, 15 May 2018 17:28:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- Yikes, DE, Wed, 16 May 2018 03:10:13
- Re: Yikes, Snowmobile , Wed, 16 May 2018 11:41:21
- Really?, DE, Wed, 16 May 2018 13:28:13
- How about a SAAB 900 Safari for a rare & unusual wagon, MI-Roger , Tue, 15 May 2018 17:48:431
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!