NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
There's no difference in how the Aero and Standard base model Alloy wheels are made.
The size difference is a different matter. The suspension is also the difference.
The more tire you have on any wheel, the better for potholes. More tire on the base models with 16 inch wheels. More meat to cushion from potholes.
The handling of the SAAB will suffer compared to the 17 inch wheels. On any car for that matter.
However, they are not fragile.
Brought to you by Fishy Joe's. Ride the Walrus.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab sighting, SWEDECAR , Thu, 10 May 2018 06:44:311
- Re: Saab sighting, Mike Keller , Fri, 18 May 2018 15:05:27
- Saab also feat in Netflix film Kodachrome, CoolCR , Fri, 11 May 2018 13:28:10
- Re: Saab sighting, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 10 May 2018 11:48:03
- Nearly everyday in Maine, DE, Sat, 12 May 2018 14:00:12
- Re: Saab sighting, Vlado, Sat, 12 May 2018 08:52:53
- Huh?, ELaw , Sat, 12 May 2018 06:04:36
- How About Live Sightings?, DnstrDan , Fri, 11 May 2018 11:07:28
- Re: How About Live Sightings?, Saabina, Mon, 14 May 2018 08:49:14
- We see them all the time in SFO Bay Area, Scott Paterson , Sat, 12 May 2018 13:22:37
- Re: How About Live Sightings?, Bernie , Sat, 12 May 2018 13:11:271
- I see dozens of Saabs every day, No Snaab, Sat, 12 May 2018 05:10:021
- Craigslist postings, fdw201 , Fri, 11 May 2018 19:01:41
- True., SWEDECAR , Fri, 11 May 2018 12:45:023
- Re: True., DaveofFairfax , Fri, 11 May 2018 21:29:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.