Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I am not a lawyer. Fortunately, there are more than a few Saab-loving attorneys who frequent these boards and will chime in based upon their objective knowledge of the law.
Reading your post, there is no mention anywhere of the offeror (Stan) actually accepting David's offer. If Stan had actually verbally or in writing accepted David's offer, and if David had actually tendered consideration for it, then it would be another matter. But a public advertisement to sell is not the same as an offer to sell.
'99 9⁵ SE (LPT)
'04 9⁵ Aero
Posts in this Thread:
- Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:22:103
- They are getting bolder and coming out of the woodwork, Janik , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:48:51
- Re: Wow, really crazy. n/m, Tom G , Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:30:22
- The guy needs a better lawyer, andym, Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:36:581
- The Saab In Question..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:02:161
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, EGD , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:43:584
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, DnstrDan , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 17:11:04 <-- Viewing This Message2
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!