NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This appears to be intimidation by threat of a harassment lawsuit.
The seller should withdraw the vehicle for sale without explanation, and then re-list it at ‘$25,000 OBO.’ The seller gets to determine what constitutes ‘best offer.’ Doesn’t have to be based on price. Could be $5,000 and a dozen donuts, $4,985 flat, or $2.50 in nickels from the kid down the street.
As for the aggrieved buyer, I wouldn’t sell that person anything just on general principle. He’d challenge the ’as-is’ bill of sale with his ‘lawyer’ for any micro-defect they find in the vehicle.
Posts in this Thread:
- Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:22:103
- They are getting bolder and coming out of the woodwork, Janik , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:48:51
- Re: Wow, really crazy. n/m, Tom g , Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:30:22
- The guy needs a better lawyer, andym, Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:36:581
- The Saab In Question..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:02:161
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, EGD , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:43:58 <-- Viewing This Message4
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, DnstrDan , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 17:11:042
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.