Eeesh. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by Justin VanAbrahams [Email] (more from Justin VanAbrahams) on Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:03:44
In Reply to: The Saab In Question..., Scott Paterson [Profile/Gallery]
, Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:02:16
But, uh, there were no 1993 SPGs - 1991 was the last year. "Special Performance Group" was a US-only, Bob Sinclair special. It's beyond unlikely anyone in Europe would have known what one was in 1993 much less advertised one. And, you know, those aren't SPG wheels. It's a gorgeous car and I'd say well worth the asking, but it's just not an SPG by any definition. It'd be interesting to see what the distributor part number and APC box part number is. Being 1993 and Brussels, it's gotta be an Aero. Right?
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:22:103
- They are getting bolder and coming out of the woodwork, Janik , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:48:51
- Re: Wow, really crazy. n/m, Tom G , Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:30:22
- The guy needs a better lawyer, andym, Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:36:581
- The Saab In Question..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:02:161
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, EGD , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:43:584
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, DnstrDan , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 17:11:042
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!