Re: Eeesh. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
He mentions that he got it in Brussels. I've never got a chance to purchase an SPG, so I don't know, but he mentioned he got a Griffin key chain with it that matched the car documentation that says it is an SPG and he still has all the original docs from purchase... But yes, definitely, 1991 was the last year the SPG was sold new in the US.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:22:103
- They are getting bolder and coming out of the woodwork, Janik , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:48:51
- Re: Wow, really crazy. n/m, Tom G , Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:30:22
- The guy needs a better lawyer, andym, Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:36:581
- The Saab In Question..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:02:161
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, EGD , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:43:584
- Re: Check Out this Classified Bullying over 1993 Saab 900 SPG, DnstrDan , Sun, 3 Jun 2018 17:11:042
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!