Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks
Posted by Dan-O [Email] (more from Dan-O) on Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:40:11
In Reply to: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, GFW3pedals [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:57:12
Just had this exact experience yesterday. It was a huge red Dodge Ram pickup (I think all of these are red). Filled the rear view mirror.
93/94 c900T cv, 227k
posted by 73.4.159...
Posts in this Thread:
- I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, GFW3pedals , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:57:121
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, Dan-O, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:40:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- It's not what you drive..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:41:56
- Anything truck like, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:04:08
- I hate most oversized - and especially lifted - trucks, DnstrDan , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:52:43
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, cheaptech , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:01:27
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:09:23
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, RS , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 07:55:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!