Future Sonett Driver - #FatherDaughterSaabing - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Fun evening. We were actually troubleshooting the rear lights and got that fixed (with some folded up aluminum foil) and then had some fun. Make sure to click the link for the live footage!
Father Daughter Sonett Time Footage
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Future Sonett Driver - #FatherDaughterSaabing, Scott Paterson , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 20:21:16 <-- Viewing This Message7
- After she learns how the Free Wheeling function operates...., MI-Roger , Tue, 3 Jul 2018 17:29:50
- Locked Out!, Scott Paterson , Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:02:071
- Re: Future Sonett Driver - #FatherDaughterSaabing, Ian Glenday , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 13:50:561
- Too cool, EGD , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 11:15:491
- Quite a little Gearhead developing there!, Notnoel , Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:54:533
- Nice, DE, Mon, 2 Jul 2018 06:47:462
- Re: Nice video, thx for sharing n/m, Tom G , Sun, 1 Jul 2018 20:58:511
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!