When the alternator goes... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When the alternator goes out, that becomes a priority, right? Just the cement pad was a huge improvement to working on the gravel. When you drop a socket on the gravel, it might take forever to find it... cement is much better.
Now, I can stand up while I change the oil!
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
- My Garage (with photos)..., PGAero , Wed, 19 Dec 2018 17:29:334
- Re: My Garage (with photos)..., dave24 , Wed, 26 Dec 2018 20:03:46
- Re: My Garage (with photos)..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 21 Dec 2018 14:46:36
- Gorgeous! Now about those calcs....., MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:53:36
- It's still in the framing stage...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:12:38
- Nice setup, No Snaab, Thu, 20 Dec 2018 04:09:27
- NICE!, SWEDECAR , Wed, 19 Dec 2018 17:52:30
- Re: NICE!, PGAero , Thu, 20 Dec 2018 09:19:001
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!