GM Still Using 9-3 Engineering Development - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Buick Regal TourX is very much based on the 9-3.
1999 9-5SE, 2.3lpt
1995 9000 CSE
2006 9-3SC, 2.0T
Posts in this Thread:
- NEVS-Jalopnik article, Name Left Blank, Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:05:40
- Nice photo of 9-3X Wagon..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 16 Jan 2019 21:58:15
- GM Still Using 9-3 Engineering Development, Ian Glenday , Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:40:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- GM, Opel, Aisin and more, A1-turbo, Fri, 18 Jan 2019 06:53:51
- Re: GM, Opel, Aisin and more, Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:55:44
- Re: GM, Opel, Aisin and more, cheaptech , Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:36:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!