Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/httpd/htdocs/tsn/bb/general/index.html:40) in /home/httpd/htdocs/tsn/bb/general/index.html on line 825
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/httpd/htdocs/tsn/bb/general/index.html:40) in /home/httpd/htdocs/tsn/bb/general/index.html on line 826
Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Ok, how bad do you want a manual trans guilia? my bro and I have a shop and are thinking about buying a new automatic trans Guilia and converting it to a manual transmission. They are sold in Germany, Europe ( we confirmed this w/ the dealer ) but not imported here. We estimate it will cost??? = time + materials + profit and we want to make at least 10 K $ profit. it would NOT have a warranty! Yes, you could legally register it and get plates. Most folks are we guess, just having to get used to an auto trans. it does not take long and no human can shift as fast as an automatic nowadays! this car is so fine my brother decided he would learn to love it and it IS superlative! As Jeremy Clarkson ( top gear ) said, it is a Ferrari w/ 4 doors !
->Posting last edited on Mon, 4 Feb 2019 20:31:41.
Posts in this Thread:
- a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, neil dale , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:23:041
- Alfa sales are up 133%!, No Snaab, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 04:10:11
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, Randy Thatcher , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 05:11:12
- If you want interesting cars, SOMEBODY has to buy them, No Snaab, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 05:53:05
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, stopsaabn , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 04:02:18
- All well and good, but..., JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 18:21:57
- Oddly low pricing on used Giulias in the Detroit area, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:31:23
- Nice, but also 3X+ cost of my brand new Saab..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:00:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!