Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Randy ! A nice selection of cars you denote and have ! and prospective cars! Yes, we have two Saabs to wear out! the viggen vert and a 9-5 an excellent DD ! and w/ all the cars we have now we can make them last a while ! our LLC recently purchased this 08' F430 spider! ( former owners photo ) which is phenomenal! supercar? oh yes! We recently dueled a bit down thru some good curves w/ A 911 whilst we left the cars and coffee and annihilated the Porsche! the driver caught up at a light and said he was well and fairly beaten, tipped his hat! don't know if that would be typical? How do the Ferrari's do at track days? the Vette got the ax from our list of cars to buy as they overheat, even at 80 deg F ! and go into limp mode! ( there is talk of a class action lawsuit from owners ! ) ! ( really ! ) and are basically unusable in the lower gears! a rear end issue? ( Randy Probst, the Motor Trend resident racer and Laguna Seca record holder said so ! ) We could have had a new GTS Porsche Boxster PDK w/a warranty for the Ferrari $! A car that amazes us is the Honda civic R type! it was chosen over the Focus RS and another hot hatch by some magazine! amazing what could / can be done w/a FWD car! Ah, coulda' been a Saab! dealers were demanding 2-3K $ over MSRP for the Honda!
->Posting last edited on Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:28:29.
Posts in this Thread:
- a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, neil dale , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:23:041
- Alfa sales are up 133%!, No Snaab, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 04:10:11
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, Randy Thatcher , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 05:11:12
- If you want interesting cars, SOMEBODY has to buy them, No Snaab, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 05:53:05
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, stopsaabn , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 04:02:18
- All well and good, but..., JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 18:21:57
- Oddly low pricing on used Giulias in the Detroit area, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:31:23
- Nice, but also 3X+ cost of my brand new Saab..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:00:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!