Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I’d definitely go the CPO route as the new Volvo program is five years / unlimited miles from in-service date. Might pay dividends if you have an issue with the complexity of an AWD vehicle.
In any event, I would not buy a new S60/V60 unless it was a leftover and was at a dramatic discount off sticker. These car depreciate brutally the first two years.
I’d also ask myself if I truly needed the AWD capability of a cross-country model or would a FWD vehicle suffice for most winter conditions. You seem to have done OK with your ‘06 9-3 SC for years now.
The 2019 S60/V60 are reported to be much improved over the earlier generation but how much better considering the price point on a leftover 2017-2018 model?
In any event, please make sure you don’t end up driving a Buick just to keep a relative employed for another 30-day sales cycle! No bueno!
->Posting last edited on Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:21:48.
Posts in this Thread:
- 2019 S60 T6 R Design, pony, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 03:48:20
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design WE tried a volvo do not like it, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:30:39
- From 2 SAABs to 2 Volvos, TKC, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:41:06
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design, kemosaabe, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:08:26
- Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:52:47
- Best of both worlds?, DE, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:27:01
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, EGD , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:17:54 <-- Viewing This Message
- Alfa Romeo Guilia or SUV is a car saabers could love, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:35:301
- My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:31:50
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, EGD , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 07:50:05
- Can't get 2017 V60 AWD for $26K of a 2018 TourX., Norm9-5, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:23:44
- Roger, get the TourX and report back every quarter....., TKC, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:26:30
- Eliminate seasonal tire swaps, DE, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:52:14
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, No Snaab, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:13:14
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, A1-turbo, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 07:16:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!