Re: Times are changing - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That's mostly accurate but what it does not account for is that on some years/models/engines we slowly find out as years go by that theory and practical values does not agree.
It can be that the engines are burning a lot more oil that predicted or that the owner skip on oil changes and services and plugs foul quicker than usual.
Sometimes you start to kill ignition coils because you are running the spark plugs too long like with the new 6 cyl engine in Volvo's.
But it sure has come a long way in the last 10-15 years.
Posts in this Thread:
- Just changed spark plugs on V10 Ford truck..., RodM, Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:17:04
- Re: Just changed spark plugs on V10 Ford truck..., Ted P, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:50:01
- Re: Just changed spark plugs on V10 Ford truck..., Tom G , Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:49:13
- Times are changing, Bloodnose , Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:04:31
- On some Ford trucks you remove the cab to reach all plugs, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:02:16
- Re: Just changed spark plugs on V10 Ford truck..., Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:47:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!