I've been doing seasonal swaps for~18 years - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You must have a hoist to do the job in 30 minutes. Total time for me is around 90 minutes, but I include the time to move the cars to clear the garage, collect all my tools form the basement, bring the stored tires from the backyard storage building to the garage, inflate the tires, swap them using a floor jack and an electric impact (HUGE improvement over my old breaker bar!), then place the removed tires in the storage building, return all cars to their normal parking spots, and return my tools.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- 2019 S60 T6 R Design, pony, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 03:48:20
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design WE tried a volvo do not like it, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:30:39
- From 2 SAABs to 2 Volvos, TKC, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:41:06
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design, kemosaabe, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:08:26
- Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:52:47
- Best of both worlds?, DE, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:27:01
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, EGD , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:17:54
- Alfa Romeo Guilia or SUV is a car saabers could love, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:35:301
- My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:31:50
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, EGD , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 07:50:05
- Can't get 2017 V60 AWD for $26K of a 2018 TourX., Norm9-5, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:23:44
- Roger, get the TourX and report back every quarter....., TKC, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:26:30
- Eliminate seasonal tire swaps, DE, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:52:14
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, No Snaab, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:13:14
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, A1-turbo, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 07:16:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!