Re: Test Drive Suggestions an Alfa Romeo of course ! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Wagons are being quite well replaced by SUV and one of the finest is a Alfa Romeo Stelvio ! it has amazing driving dynamics, FAR superior to any other car or SUV and was car of the year ! and, as well the SUV gives 90-95 % of the handling and performance of the Alfa Romeo guilia Quadrafoglio supercar which I have pontificated extensively about and driven! (see the posts below )Cars / SUV's like this do not come along very often! yes, it is expensive - and worth it! but dealers are discounting them 10-12 K$ now! As for a fun car? there is virtually NO competition for the Alfa quadrofoglio and it is one of the fastest 4 door sedans in the world! - has 505 HP and 443 ft lbs of torque from a twin turbo V-6 made by Ferrari! It is available in less fire breather form as a 2-liter turbo 4 w/ 300 HP ? in 2 and 4 wheel drive as well why not drive one of them !? PS my wife just drove it a hundred + miles to Tucson and loved it ! Also consider a lease of an Alfa, but I'd buy it and my brother got a 100,000-mile warranty!
->Posting last edited on Thu, 14 Feb 2019 23:18:56.
Posts in this Thread:
- Test Drive Suggestions, steve, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:52:53
- Just for me: Mitsubishi Lancer, Scott Paterson , Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:03:47
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 17:55:25
- TourX owners are seeing 40 mpg @ 60 mph w/AWD., Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:21:04
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions an Alfa Romeo of course !, neil dale , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:25:02 <-- Viewing This Message1
- BRZ for fun ...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:52:281
- Kia Stinger, Mazda6?, Sarunas , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:40:32
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, No Snaab, Thu, 14 Feb 2019 04:24:44
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, BrianC, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:45:01
- FWIW, DE, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:09:34
- VW Alltrack, Finch, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:25:37
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, bobc , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:43:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!