Test Drive Suggestions way out idea a Range Rover Evoque - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A Range Rover Evoque convertible ! yes really! ( not cheap ) ............... The wife wanted an SUV- she is very short 4'9" and wanted to see over the other cars but I told her" Uh but Everybody has an SUV now! Now you need an SUV w/a periscope!" Ok how about a drone? model aircraft flying overhead? ( drones just aren't fast enough darn it ! ) Well, so we had the LLC buy a Range Rover Evoque convertible! Yes really! It is the ONLY convertible SUV in the world! (Sold now anyway, the formerly available, fortunately, fortuitously forgettable horrid Nissan Murano does not count ) The Evoque puts a whole new meaning on the word "Quirky "! It makes a Saab seem well, ordinary ! and that is quite an accomplishment! The top goes up & down in 19 seconds whilst at up to 35 MPH! It has pyrotechnic roll bars that deploy, pop up ( like a Saab vert ) if you roll over, it has 500+ pounds of chassis reinforcement so it is as steady, & cowl shake free as a hardtop model ! has a great 9-speed transmission w/ a sport mode avail and shift paddles, will ford water up to the top of the hood -( 50 inches ! ) will go 135 MPH ! Has a great turbo 4 cyl like a Saab! Is uber comfortable, luxurious, W/ about every option known to man available. It is primarily an FWD but the computer can, Automatically in 300 milliseconds,If it detects the need, engage it into 4WD. We got a 5K $ rebate too! Ours is in " Phoenix orange " Why not test drive one ? ( Yes you can tow w/ one )
->Posting last edited on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:26:55.
Posts in this Thread:
- Test Drive Suggestions, steve, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:52:53
- Just for me: Mitsubishi Lancer, Scott Paterson , Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:03:47
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 15 Feb 2019 17:55:25
- TourX owners are seeing 40 mpg @ 60 mph w/AWD., Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:21:04
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions an Alfa Romeo of course !, neil dale , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:25:021
- BRZ for fun ...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:52:281
- Kia Stinger, Mazda6?, Sarunas , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:40:32
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, No Snaab, Thu, 14 Feb 2019 04:24:44
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, BrianC, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:45:01
- FWIW, DE, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:09:34
- VW Alltrack, Finch, Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:25:37
- Re: Test Drive Suggestions, bobc , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:43:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!