Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I always find that I can get a deal on 5qts of Mobil1 with a filter. Usually ~$30-35 for oil and a filter (Mobil1 filter, usually). I do oil changes at 5K.
If you pair that with a rebate, sometimes you can get a full 5qts and a filter for ~$20-25.
My Saab is at 176K. ('03 9-5 Aero wagon)
->Posting last edited on Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:40:22.
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
- SAAB Talk Live: Synthetic Oil vs. Conventional - A lab owner sets us straight, Scott Paterson , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:34:411
- Re: SAAB Talk Live: Synthetic Oil vs. Conventional - A lab owner sets us straight, neil dale , Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:44:211
- Re: Testing vs oil changes, Tom G , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 04:52:51
- OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, MI-Roger , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 03:13:43
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, TG, Fri, 5 Apr 2019 11:14:37
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, Montana Tom , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:41:47
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, kenS , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:08:201
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, bobc , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:44:36
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, Eiron, Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:28:13
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, PGAero , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:26:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, JimBlake , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:23:27
- Marketing..., Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:19:15
- Synthetic vs. Conventional - A guy at a party perspective, Sondeen , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:41:532
- Like gasoline, additives vary nominally, Bloodnose , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:41:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!