Volvo is on my hate list now! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Oh I'd say it WAS a bit of a rant but the issue is real and we need to fight against it or the performance limit will become real and it will be a PIA to find a work around it ! BTW many performance car owners now have their fun on a race track , at Track Days so we CAN speed in great safety ! In a safe place !everyone going the same direction , and in the worst case scenario, an ambulance w/paramedics! tho crashes are very rare ! you can even get the insurance that will cover track day accidents! PS IME 100MPH even on the street is NOT really that fast ! ( esp not when you have gone 180 MPH LOL )
Posts in this Thread:
- Volvo is on my hate list now!, neil dale , Sun, 14 Apr 2019 04:06:431
- Best description of Volvo, Notnoel , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 06:50:522
- My experience..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:40:451
- Re: My experience..., SWEDECAR , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:38:441
- s40, Snowmobile , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:36:311
- Re: s40, Scott Paterson , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:10:16
- Re: My experience..., EGD , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:29:071
- Volvo is on my hate list now!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:07:53
- Re: Volvo consider a Alfa Romeo instead it is superlative !, neil dale , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 21:28:16
- wowo ! Canada is a bad place to go fast ! EH ?, neil dale , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:03:59
- it's not the fines, it's the pot holes!, Snowmobile , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 04:24:46
- Re: it's not the fines, it's the pot holes!, EGD , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:44:29
- Re: it's not the fines, it's the pot holes!, RS , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 04:55:29
- better image..., Snowmobile , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 04:27:312
- Volvo is on my hate list now!, QuietTide , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:49:43
- Volvo is on my hate list now!, steve, Mon, 15 Apr 2019 06:01:25
- Since when do we talk politics on this site?, No Snaab, Mon, 15 Apr 2019 04:57:50
- Re: No Saab, thank you, Tom G , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:04:02
- Further agreement..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:50:12
- Agreed, I've deleted some posts, Scott Paterson , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:18:15
- BUT! here is some great news ! glad i'm not far fr California !, neil dale , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 01:03:341
- Volvo is on my hate list now!, EGD , Sun, 14 Apr 2019 09:23:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!