Yup, and one of those wagons is mine... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
with 220K miles and which I plan to drive forever
Posts in this Thread:
- How Many Saabs are Left, JTRI , Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:15:51
- 5 on my street, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:39:031
- Re: How Many Saabs are Left, NCCaniac , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:24:30
- Yup, and one of those wagons is mine..., don m , Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:54:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- UK has a site like this..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:17:12
- Re: How Many Saabs are Left, Tom G , Sat, 13 Apr 2019 07:09:18
- Re: How Many Saabs are Left, EGD , Sat, 13 Apr 2019 03:17:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!