Re: Advertising / Self-Promotion - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As a scientist, one relies on the agreement of repeated experimental evidence and theory, and until a claim has the backing of both, one must be skeptical.
The claims made in this case do fly in the face of our existing understanding of quantum mechanics (for which we have loads of experimental evidence backing up the theoretical work). So it would be important for this new claim (states existing below the ground state) to be validated scientifically as it would completely change how we understand the world if it was true.
By "validated experimentally", I mean multiple independent experimental works that agree, and theoretical work that agrees with the experimental work also. It is very easy for equipment error, experimental uncertainties of certain equipment, practices etc, in a single laboratory to cause otherwise knowledgeable people to jump to erroneous conclusions. If it can't be reproduced in another lab, there is a good chance something is not quite right.
I have linked to the wikipedia page on this.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, Navid S, Tue, 14 May 2019 02:09:551
- Re: Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, TML , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:19:09
- Advertising / Self-Promotion, EGD , Wed, 15 May 2019 13:20:431
- Also see Mehdi and practical induction for EVs, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 08:21:28
- No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:23:27
- WTF am I going to do..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 15 May 2019 16:52:29
- Interest in EVs here, but they don't yet meet our needs, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 May 2019 08:30:19
- BMW, Bloodnose , Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:22
- Re: No interest in EVs here, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:30:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!