Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead
Posted by A1-turbo (more from A1-turbo) on Fri, 17 May 2019 06:05:40
In Reply to: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:01:17
With Fiat sales continuing to decline rapidly in the U.S., the brand's future here is certainly in question. If they were to pull out of the U.S. market, I'm sure warranties would still be honored and parts would still be available for a while especially given that Fiat would continue to operate outside of North America. FCA would also still have a presence here through Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, etc. but over time, fewer and fewer Fiat dealers will be around to service the vehicles. Some dealers have been dropping/selling back their Fiat franchises already.
If you like the Fiat 124 Spider, you might be better off considering a Mazda MX-5 Miata instead.
posted by 68.82....
Posts in this Thread:
- Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:01:17
- Did you ever buy a Fiat Spider?, No Snaab, Mon, 24 Jun 2019 03:49:58
- Re: Another FIAT question. buy a Alfa Romeo instead !, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:05:05
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:00:30
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 18 May 2019 19:58:351
- Re:As far as parts, Tom G , Sat, 18 May 2019 08:29:29
- Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead, A1-turbo, Fri, 17 May 2019 06:05:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 21:05:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!