Sterile - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
A little bit of interest at the rear in an otherwise emotionless
design...probably sell a bazillion...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2002 Audi A4 *Pics*, Ian Rosdale, Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:58:40
- I think I'm in love... Saab must get it right (much more!), Rick C., Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:59:04
- Sterile, Ricky J, Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:10:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- NEW A4 V6, Coolknight, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:00:45
- 1 word : smoothness, that's it!, Rick C., Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:03:32
- Re: I disagree..., Seth Klein, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:37:29
- You would think........., Tim, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:43:03
- I must not be as picky as other Saab owners, Tim, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:53:04
- You might be interested in this site, Keith, Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:44:38
- Production version v. my spy photos..., Andrew , Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:22:50
- Re: 2002 Audi A4 *Pics*, Thomas L, Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:36:04
- Re: 2002 Audi A4 *Pics*, Keith, Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:15:56
- Re: 2002 Audi A4 *Pics*, Paul , Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:06:26
- Re: 2002 Audi A4 *Pics*, Paul , Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:06:25
- I'm convinced..., Richard P., Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:39:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!