Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?" - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Thanks. I'll check out autoplates.com
Here in MA, they had double plates a long time ago, then they
switched to single plates for a few years, then the cops complained
that they liked to have two, so it was back to double plates.
However, those of us who were lucky enough to register a car
during the single plate years are allowed to transfer them from
car to car. Someday I suppose they'll force them into retirement
but so far, so good. If you have two plates here, you MUST display
both. The reason is that some (sleezeball) folks were giving the
"spare" plate to a friend who would drive around unregistered and
uninsured (insurance required by law here). However, if you have
an old single plate, then it's OK to drive with one.
So, back to my thread... I still need a catchy phrase for that
front plate - let the ideas fly !
Posts in this Thread:
- Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", bob, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:23:55
- Philadelphia Corvair Association n/m, kerwin, Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:56:57
- "VIGGEN", Viggen2, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:48:07
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", brian, Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:10:48
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", Mark J, Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:30:50
- SAAB 50 Years plaque n/m, K, Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:35:35
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?" "ATD 543", Cliff, Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:08:41
- Re: Waht-a-ya-got for your "front plate ?", Andrew , Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:07:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!