MB with auto tranny only, no ? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
MB can be purchased (in USA) with auto tranny only, right ? If that's still the case, I believe their appeal to some BMW and Saab owners would be
limited... certainly for me. It's just not a car without a manual transmission - might as well drive a minivan !
Posts in this Thread:
- What do you guys think about the new C class?, Cam S, Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:11:17
- Re: What do you guys think about the new C class?, Doug, Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:51:43
- It will give BMW/Audi a good run for the money n/m, Arnold, Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:07:42
- Nice car, but no Manual 320 even in Europe, Coolknight, Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:40:44
- GORGEOUS especially in silver and good value too n/m, Paul , Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:05:05
- Re: What do you guys think about the new C class?, Erik, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:13:32
- For a Merc it is okay. But I prefer Saab (NM), Pieter M. Kuipers, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:59:37
- I want my Mecedes big and heavy, no wimpy Mec for me (nm)., TKC, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:53:56
- Re: What do you guys think about the new C class?, JimD, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:26:48
- MB with auto tranny only, no ?, larry, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:29:01 <-- Viewing This Message
- Pretty cool..., Richard P., Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:58:35
- Re: What do you guys think about the new C class?, paul de k, Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:54:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!