duh! but what do you want, a flying saucer? :) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
duh! but what do you want, a flying saucer? :)
Posted by modest mouse [Email] (more from modest mouse) on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:07:10
In Reply to: Not very orignal, too may roadsters curently -what a waste -n/m, Liam, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:29:43
or would you like to see a Saab ATV? or how about turbocharging one of those office scooters?
Posts in this Thread:
- SAAB is going to build...., GM, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:02:29
- If they build it on the new 9-3 and not on the Lotus Elise, AdamB , Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:30:58
- Re: SAAB is going to build...., Ian Glenday , Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:16:00
- Personally I'm in the market for a new ragtop...., REM in Seattle , Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:26:56
- Re: SAAB is going to build...., David Hanley, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:13:41
- Not very orignal, too may roadsters curently -what a waste -n/m, Liam, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:29:43
- Re: Not very orignal, too may roadsters curently -what a waste -n/m, GM, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:24:52
- duh! but what do you want, a flying saucer? :), modest mouse, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:07:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- WRONG! Any luxury car maker MUST have a halo roadster..., Brian, Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:41:29
- That's what they said about the SUV..., Richard P., Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:15:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!