NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I'd agree, although my neighborhood seems to be conducive to Saabs. There's a new 9-3 base (2001, I think) down the street, a 9-5 a few blocks over, and a slew of 900 and 9-3 converts.
If you want to form a Saab conga line, give me a call!!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What are the chances of this happening?, Anton, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:11:51
- I see four (all runing - today) everyday in my driveway!!, SPGeorge, Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:20:33
- Saab magnetism, fsik, Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:22:27
- never in dallas, joshua harrison, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:15:43
- Kingston, NY- SAABs everywhere you look., IrieTom , Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:31:52
- Saabs In Ithaca, NY. . ., Nathan Enders, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:18:18
- once a week here in buffalo, this happens:, modest mouse, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:40:14
- In Denver, no big deal, in East Bucket, Miss - zip! n/m, Tcar, Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:25:23
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.