c'mon guys, they might have made it (Ha!) n/m - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Posts in this Thread:
- poor jetta, jp, Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:41:23
- maybe he was using a stolen car, and didnt give a s**t?, Probocis, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:17:04
- what's that,,,like a 1000lbs of lumber?, steveC in BC, Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:58:57
- Re: poor jetta, Anton, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:52:02
- Re: poor jetta, Seamus, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:23:12
- Re: poor jetta, Joe , Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:51:50
- Some people a f******g brain damaged... LOL, Coolknight, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:27:27
- Scott - intriguing problem with this post, Bill D, Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:09:43
- c'mon guys, they might have made it (Ha!) n/m, MJP, Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:17:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: poor jetta, Pete , Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:58:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!