I agree, Natural selection is being taken out of society.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
with litigation. Let the stupid people weed themselves out of the gene pool. Unfortunately, they usually take others with them. Of course, according to Timothy McVeigh it is acceptable collateral damage.
Posts in this Thread:
- GM: Safety a Priority??, Steve L, Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:29:14
- Let's not make a big deal of this..., Richard P., Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:13:40
- Re: GM: Safety a Priority??, Keith, Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:05:55
- Pardon my ignorance, but how does a longer wheelbase..., IrieTom , Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:39:49
- Re: Pardon my ignorance, but how does a longer wheelbase..., Joe , Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:45:33
- Re: Pardon my ignorance, but how does a longer wheelbase..., Steve L, Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:55:42
- Explenation?, Fredrik, Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:39:23
- Varning Labels--Don't knock them..., saw, Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:05:44
- Remove all of them, let natural selection run its course..., Richard P., Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:17:57
- You got it Richard!, Adoplh, Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:22:04
- WHAT A SAD STATEMENT , RICHARD ON SOCIETY, Nascar fan, Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:35:11
- I agree, Natural selection is being taken out of society...., TimN , Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:00:21 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!