I miss my car. I like my Saab because its a fun quirky european car, but during the summer and spring, which I can smell in the air now, I want a big muscle car. A longgggggggggggg, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide, powerful car. i miss my car so much, but I think if I wrote the previous owner, he would throw away my letter. I saw him a couple months ago enjoying the car, looking all cool... its too bad these cars are not liked where i live, got tired of getting slamed for driving THAT kind of car :( Its also nice to have teenage girls wave at you and stuff, yeah that happens in my Saab all the time. Not.
posted by 216.164.23...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- If you could buy back your first car, would you?, nickR, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:23:55
- Cant afford to ! Paid $360 now worth $15-20K, Cannonball , Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:11:48
- No, My first car (SAAB) was a POS when I sold it! now?, Liam, Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:15:13
- would buy back my scirocco if I could (2nd car) n/m, elSaab, Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:14:42
- Yes, because it would be a collection car today, No.9, Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:28:40
- Re: If you could buy back your first car, would you?, MTN, Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:15:40
- YES!!!, HD, Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:16:02
- still have it--66 caprice 427 4spd w/posi.n/m, JIM , Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:48:59
- Not my 1st, but my 2002tii and Alfa 2000 GTV, HELL YES!, Allen K, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:58:15
- If I could get one just like it ..., RS , Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:57:47
- Gimmee the Tranny and Engine from my old '82 900S!!!, Dan W, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:44:00
- '88 Subaru Justy DL, nope, rust in peace little car., bike dork, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:29:15
- Yes, yes, yes!! 1970 Barracuda, meb, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:49:22
- yeah, I actually have his address too, Rob 85 Turbo, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:37:17
- No WAY, Adam , Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:17:20
- Yes, '78 99GLE five door.n/m, kevin, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:15:45
- YES!!!!! 1969 Triumph GT6+, Stephen, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:15:36
- Volvo 164E: What's the price of 2 tons of iron oxide ??, TB, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:29:30
- Absolutely......, Raymond, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:21:22
- Without hesitation !, Bill S , Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:01:02
- 68 Chevy Bel Air station wagon, Ray L, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:45:12
- I have this recurrent dream that I did..., saabaru, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:53:21
- Yes! 1968 Plymouth GTX n/m, Dan Wyman, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:25:46
- '89 Ford Tortoise GL with 200k miles? Um, no! :) n/m, bazil burns, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:38:50
- 58 Chev BelAir 4dr 6/3spd on the column. Umm, no n/m, Texron , Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:40:04
- I doubt it...., Dave Westlake, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:15:22
- a 1985 900 turbo, I was the second owner..........., SPGuy, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:48:33
- Sure, unless it's a rusty cube..., IrieTom , Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:27:14
- rather get a better example, Jim Blake, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:26:32
- 1933 Ford 8 - you bet I would n/m, cliff, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:43:32
- '57 Chevy, 2 dr. Bel Air, 6 cyl. auto, pink.......nope!, zeke, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:29:25
- Hell yeah, I loved my '78 99 Turbo......n/m, John delRosario, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:32:32
- 850 mini sold for $250 ,sure would for same price n/m, bj, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:25:19
- Hell no! 1979 Honda Accord. 'nuff said. n/m, Aaron Gilbert, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:22:59
- Re: If you could buy back your first car, would you?, Scalera, Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:47:27
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!