I'm in NC... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
I'm in NC...
Posted by Craig [Email] (more from Craig) on Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:59:13
In Reply to: Same thing I noticed in south eastern US..., KeithB, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:42:54
Asheville, specifically. We have a Saab dealer and it's a fairly sophisticated town, but Saabs are still quite rare. I've seen two older style 9000s like mine the whole time I've lived there. There are a few C900s, and 9-3s and 9-5s are a bit more popular. Outside of the cities are moved-from-Florida-to-retire-here towns Saabs are very unsual. Your story reminds me of a cross country trip I went on where I saw 2 Saabs between NC and Washington State and none between Las Vegas and NC on the way back. There were plenty on the west coast however. I enjoy the rarity, but I wish more people appreciated what great cars they are.
posted by 63.107.13...
Posts in this Thread:
- Where are all the Saabs????, JayS, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:04:10
- Saw all marques in Hawaii in May--except Land Rover n/m, Dave S , Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:44:47
- Same thing in China, ERP, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:20:42
- I've seen quite a few in Bangkok, Thailand., Gary, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:37:23
- And Volkswagens!, Craig, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:04:56
- I saw none in buenos aires and I looked hard.1 week., JohnE 92s, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:48:42
- Same thing I noticed in south eastern US..., KeithB, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:42:54
- Mebane, NC n/m, johnf, Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:51:21
- Re: Same thing I noticed in south eastern US..., Jim, Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:41:40
- High Point, NC, Ed NC, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:15:14
- I'm in NC..., Craig, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:59:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- I'm in No. Va. Dave New and Big Sage are in Norfolk, Talladega900, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:02:47
- Re: Where are all the Saabs????, Caspar, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:06:53
- I'm over here!, Eric Burr, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:27:59
- Re: Where are all the Saabs????, Dave 37, Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:43:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!