Nice people to deal with. They weren't the cheapest near me, but the good service has kept me in the fold.
posted by 24.191.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- So who do you guys insure with?, Chris M, Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:01:18
- This is my quote:, Chris M, Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:30:34
- Whats your time worth?, KeithR, Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:54:53
- USAA, Dan W, Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:15:59
- AAA of California (CSAAA), Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:16:12
- State Farm...., Nathanael, Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:12:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!