c900 stiffer??? I think not. 25% stiffer in the NG... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
c900 stiffer??? I think not. 25% stiffer in the NG...
Posted by Talladega900 [Email] (more from Talladega900) on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:49:54
In Reply to: Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, BHarvey, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:21:17
This according to all the documentation in the '94 release press package...
posted by 12.146.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, Todd inMA, Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:21:44
- I own one of each, NG900 is big improvement...., Mike Lynch , Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:46:54
- my 0.02 worth...., Rollmo, Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:10:47
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3 (a bit long), Noel , Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:03:55
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, vince, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:55:32
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, jp, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:26:38
- I have both. Only time will tell., Talladega900, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:03:41
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, compaqted, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:31:07
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, Bruce, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:16:57
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, rob , Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:40:42
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, GM, Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:29:10
- disagree, Scott Paterson , Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:39:43
- Re: Old style 900 vs. new style 9-3, AdamB , Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:19:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!