Loose seat: Very easy fix. 6mm allen wrench will - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Loose seat: Very easy fix. 6mm allen wrench will
Posted by Talladega900 [Email] (more from Talladega900) on Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:16:39
In Reply to: ARRG! Stupid Virginia inspection rules!!, Hood, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:04:07
tighten that back down in a jiff. Inspector should have given you the chance to fix right then and there...
BTW, where are you located? I'm in No. Va. Specifically, Warrenton area...
Jim Miller V.P WASSAAB, The Washington D.C. Area Saab Club
'97 900SET Coupe Talladega
'02 9-5 Aero SportWagon
posted by 12.146.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- ARRG! Stupid Virginia inspection rules!!, Hood, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:04:07
- Virginia Sucks. It just does., Terraplanem, Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:40:23
- Perhaps it's for a good reason?, Schu, Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:31:21
- Re: ARRG! Stupid Virginia inspection rules!!, Rob85Turbo, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:22:38
- I feel your pain, but. . ., Tony Basile, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:17:19
- Left front seat mount sometimes breaks., Jim Moncrief, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:52:19
- Loose seat: Very easy fix. 6mm allen wrench will, Talladega900, Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:16:39 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!