Re: Ugh...I hope you leased. - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Ugh...I hope you leased. 1 Members Like This Post! (Members Can Like Posts)
Posted by BrianC [Email] (more from BrianC) on Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:32:07
In Reply to: Ugh...I hope you leased., Norm9-5, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:43:53
Of course I leased. The reliability narrative, while probably not entirely unfounded, smack of auto journalists deciding on a story before they drive the car. There were software niggles during the roll out that appear to be sorted out.
Motortrend named it car of the year
Car and driver named it the only sports sedan in their 10 best
Dan Neil with the Wall Street journal had great things to say about it
And don’t forget, that’s also what everyone said about Saab for much of its entire existence as well.
posted by 76.88.5...
Posts in this Thread:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, BrianC, Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:27:35
- How's it going?, No Snaab, Thu, 8 Mar 2018 08:14:47
- I love the Alfa Romeo designs, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:45:54
- Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:10:36
- Ugh...I hope you leased., Norm9-5, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:43:53
- Let's put this in perspective.., cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:43:21
- Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:26:28
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:16:05
- Re: Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:04:39
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 08:13:21
- Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., Norm9-5, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:07:55
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., cheaptech , Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:11:41
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:58:40
- my comment on model years..., Snowmobile , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:02:22
- CR-V has 35 repairs per 100, or of the worse right now., Norm9-5, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:55:27
- Re: my comment on model years..., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:24:10
- Re: my comment on model years..., cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 09:36:57
- Re: Ugh...I hope you leased., BrianC, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:32:07 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Supercool, DE, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 03:50:44
- Enoy!, Cary, Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:56:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!