Re: Many articles on the Giulia faults. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Well, until the ignition switches start murdering people like GM's, it's probably not worth getting too worked up over. It's not like your Jalopnik headline reads "Here are all the deadly problems FCA has tried to cover up," right?
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia, BrianC, Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:27:35
- I love the Alfa Romeo designs, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:45:54
- Re: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:10:36
- Ugh...I hope you leased., Norm9-5, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:43:53
- Let's put this in perspective.., cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:43:21
- Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:26:28
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:16:05
- Re: Record sales for Buick, A1-turbo, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:04:39
- Re: Record sales for Buick, cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 08:13:21
- Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., Norm9-5, Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:07:55
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., cheaptech , Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:11:41
- Re: Regal runs rings around Camry v6/Accord 2.0T., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:58:40
- my comment on model years..., Snowmobile , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 05:02:22
- CR-V has 35 repairs per 100, or of the worse right now., Norm9-5, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:55:27
- Re: my comment on model years..., A1-turbo, Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:24:10
- Re: my comment on model years..., cheaptech , Sat, 9 Dec 2017 09:36:57
- Re: Ugh...I hope you leased., BrianC, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:32:071
- Supercool, DE, Sat, 2 Dec 2017 03:50:44
- Enoy!, Cary, Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:56:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!