Re: More on the Giulia - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I agree. It was a different world back when Fiats and Alfas were last sold here. Everything was pretty crappy back then so it's not useful to draw any conclusions about now. I've owned a considerable number of cars than were considered trouble-sum that worked just fine for me. I not sure why it works that way. I think some people have an affinity for mechanical devices and things just seem to work better for them. I like unusual cars and I'm really glad to see some cars available that are out of the ordinary. But why does everyone keep hijacking posts about Alfas to talk about Buicks? I know "Norm" has a hard on for them (and is constantly badgering people about it) but why is everyone always trying to change the subject? I find them fascinating.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- More on the Giulia, cheaptech , Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:48:11
- Giulia/Stelvio recalled for mineral oil in brake/clutch systems., Norm9-5, Tue, 2 Jan 2018 07:27:14
- Re: More on the Giulia, Terry McGavern, Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:56:15
- 164, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:59:33
- Re: 164, Snowmobile , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:44:29
- Re: More on the Giulia, No Snaab, Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:24:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Supposedly it has improved. On to Stelvio. nm, Norm9-5, Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:37:57
- The Buick Fork, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:07:32
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!