Re: 164 - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Awesome photo. Really see the 9000 connection in the form from that angle. The 164 would definitely be a fun car to own, and it is great to have Alfa back!
Video from Top Gear comparing 3/4 of the cars spawned from that joint venture...
Posts in this Thread:
- More on the Giulia, cheaptech , Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:48:11
- Giulia/Stelvio recalled for mineral oil in brake/clutch systems., Norm9-5, Tue, 2 Jan 2018 07:27:14
- Re: More on the Giulia, Terry McGavern, Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:56:15
- 164, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:59:33
- Re: 164, Snowmobile , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:44:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: More on the Giulia, No Snaab, Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:24:03
- Supposedly it has improved. On to Stelvio. nm, Norm9-5, Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:37:57
- The Buick Fork, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:07:32
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!